COOLVEST® surgeon cool vest systems provide hours of cooling for doctors and staff no matter why your operating room is hot. Your OR could be warmed to AORN and Joint Commission recommended temperatures to prevent Unintended Perioperative Hypothermia in patients, or your OR could be too warm because of the combined heat of medical / surgical equipment, surgical lights and OR staff in room has overwhelmed your HVAC system.
COOLVEST developed personal cooling vest products and systems to match any operating room staff need and budget.
- The SAFETEMP ice-less surgeon cooling vest system requires less maintenance while delivering outstanding cooling for 10 to 12 hours or more.
- The PREMIUM UL® COOLVEST system provides the only complete UL® Listed system on the market today that is safe in operating rooms from coast to coast.
- The portable BACKPACK and WAISTPACK systems provide freedom of movement for shorter duration surgeries when cooling and mobility are essential.
- The NEW PCM ELITE VEST* provides a personal cooling vest solution for surgical staff to keep them cool while they assist with short duration surgeries. * NOT FOR SURGEONS
You can try our systems in your hospital for 14 Days with no obligation to buy. Click the “Free Trial” button at right to find out how to apply.
Warranties of COOLVEST Systems
- 3 year warranty for the Premium COOLVEST System
- 1 year warranty for the SAFETEMP System
- 1 year warranty for the COOLVEST Lite System
COOLVEST® System Features
1) *UL 60601.1 Listing insures that our COOLVEST® System is certified for use in all O.R.’s nationally.
2) Fire rated Cooler with locking leak proof lid.
3) UL listed long life pump rated for up to 25,000Hr life. *3 year full replacement warranty!
4) Premium COOLVEST® made from lightweight hospital grade ventilated nylon.
5) Premium COOLVEST® Exclusive: Non Drip quick release fittings will not spray water in the OR.
6) Up to 65ft of patented Non kink surgical tubing sewn to garment.
7) COOLVEST® with heavy duty zipper, & adjustable elastic side panels allow customized fit.
8) 6 sizes available: Sm, Med, Lg, XL, XXL, XXXL.
9) Special order sizing available upon request.
10) 8ft, 10ft, & 12ft supply hose lengths available for maximum movement range.
11) Low profile, steel powder coated cart assembly for maximum tip over safety.
12) Hospital grade wheels.
Boracchia & Associates
Boracchia & Associates is an authorized West Coast Sales & Service for COOLVEST(R) System products.
and is included in the Veteran business database at: www.vip.vetbiz.gov ,registered in the SAM System and are eligible to participate in the Veterans First Contracting Programs.
Boracchia & Associates (Duns #051372399) have been a distributor of surgical specialty products since 1978.
Veterans First Contracting Program
SAM VA Registration Information
DUNS Number: 051372399
CAGE CODE: 6W448