1.The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed electronically or mailed to COOLSHIRT SYSTEMS. Presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer’s name, SKU number and serial number of the product, will be also be required. COOLSHIRT SYSTEMS reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
2. COOLSHIRT’s obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by COOLSHIRT SYSTEMS. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center or individual. COOLSHIRT shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
5. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
6. This warranty does not affect the consumers’ statutory rights nor the consumers‘ rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
7. This warranty is not transferable.
8. This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
9. COOLSHIRT SYSTEMS reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
10. In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. COOLSHIRT reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product.
The warranty does not cover the following:
Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with COOLSHIRT’s instructions on usage and maintenance:
– Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by COOLSHIRT for use with this product.
– Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
– Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this COOLSHIRT product was not originally designed.
This Warranty is not Applicable in any of the Following Cases:
1. The purchaser does not complete the COOLSHIRT SYSTEMS warranty registration process for the products purchased.
2. The product is not purchased from an Authorized COOLSHIRT SYSTEMS dealer.
3. The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
4. Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
5. Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the system.
6. Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
7. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the purchased product.